Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Happening Screenplay

This morning I saw that someone added an anonymous comment on The Happening Trailer saying that he or she had found the screenplay online.

I was kind of teased so I made a search for this screenplay.

And indeed there is a file on the Internet that claims to be the screenplay of the Green Effect former name of The Happening.

I really don't know if it's a fake or not.
But well it's entertaining anyway.

So if you're interested in reading the screenplay of The Happening here it is:

Screenplay Here


Do you think that's an authentic script? I can't decide.

The document had been taken down on Scribd main site (but the screenplay leaked on the web months ago, and just by using google you may find plenty of sources) following a notice from the copyright holder: it means that the document is authentic!
;-)

0 comments: